THE place for what's now and happening! Want a guide to your favorite video game? Comment and tell me! I'll research it and try my best to help you. Want to know what to wear to your first dance? I got it all. Tell me what you want, and I'll try to make it happen!
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
hey new discovery!
Hey all, I just discovered a really cool new site! If you're a boy, you may get bored. So, the site is www.polyvore.com Check it out! Basically, you can get pictures of all kinds off clothes by real brands and stores. Then you put them all together, and you can create outfits and see what the price is, yadadada. But that's no the best part. If you like the outfit you designed, YOU CAN ORDER IT ONLINE!!! How cool is that? I can't explain enough, just go check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment