THE place for what's now and happening! Want a guide to your favorite video game? Comment and tell me! I'll research it and try my best to help you. Want to know what to wear to your first dance? I got it all. Tell me what you want, and I'll try to make it happen!
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Stardoll
Want a fun site to play on girls? Then try this site: http://www.stardoll.com/ Basically, you can dress up a doll, (called your Medoll), buy her clothes, and decorate her suite. Write your presentation, have a blog, make a Starmovie, design your own clothes and furniture, join a role playing club, make your own club, or dress up celebs! It's so cool! I play my self, at http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/ . Check it out! There's only one con: In order to get lots more cool stuff, you need to pay money to get an upgraded account. Yeah, I know. But I play for free and it's tons of fun for me! So check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment